-
December 29th, 2005, 09:15 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I know alot of you have been aware of my quest to find pj's like jess' but for adults... I've gone EVERYWHERE... and I went to walmart today just to take a peak... well I ended up finding a cute nightshirt that was mint green with butterflies at the bottom... and I needed a new nightshirt... so I was really debating... as up till that point that was the closest thing I had found to kinda match jess... I was just about to pull it off the rack when I looked up... and buried in the teal stars and moon night shirts I thought I made out a butterfly... so I ran over there and sure enough... it was a teal nightshirt with butterflies all over it! The same color as Jess' nightshirt top! So I had to buy it... and I only paid like 7 bucks for it.
I have pics posted at the end of my jess album... check it out!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115503862
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks